10,000 computers operated by City Hall continue to be locked up in a ransomware scandal that has exposed just how unprepared Baltimore is to cyber attack. Parking fines can’t be processed, houses can’t be sold, bills remain unpaid and public services have been curtailed. There is no data back up, no insurance and no budget to even pay the ransom.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Honey From The Bees
- Signing Off For 2021
- America Passes 800,000 Covid Deaths, As Omicron Accelerates
- Victoria's Mounting Covid Death Toll
- The Militarisation Of Space
- OMG, Omicron!
- Mass Protests As Europe Begins Another Covid Winter Of Discontent
- Learning To Live With The Plague, Victoria Nears 90% Fully Vaccinated
- Two Worlds – The Vaxed And The Unvaxed
- Covid Update – As Victoria Opens Up, Its Government Moves To Cement Rule By Decree