NASA announces the discovery of a cluster of Earth-sized terrestrial planets a mere 40 light years, or 376 trillion kilometers, away from us. The Trappist-1 system includes three planets within the so-called Goldilocks zone, with conditions potentially favourable to life.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 9/1/18
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 2
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 1
- Why The Earth Isn’t Flat
- The Demise Of Net Neutrality (and why it’s a worry)
- Trump’s Plans For The US Space Program
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/12/17
- What To Look Out For At CES 2018
- When Will Bitcoin Crash?
- Magpies Voted Australia’s Bird Of The Year