After a perfect course-refining engine burn on August 20, NASA’s first dedicated mission to the Sun is on course for a gravity assist from Venus on October 3 before its first perihelion on November 5. The fastest spacecraft ever will travel at speeds up to 690,000 kmh, endure temperatures of 1400 C and send back vital information about space weather, the solar wind and our nearest star’s enigmatic atmosphere.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Exploring Ancient Archaeological Sites As Never Before
- Melbourne Is First International Uber Air Pilot City
- Deepfaking – Putting Words In Your Mouth
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?
- Sitting Duck – Ransomware Attack On City Of Baltimore