The moon swells at the closest point in its elliptical orbit around the Earth and the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has provided amazing hi res imagery of the surface, including footprints left by Apollo astronauts between 1969 and 1972. Yet some people remain unconvinced.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- A Casual Discussion Of Quantum Mechanics
- Can Elon Go Where No Man Has Gone Before?
- Elon’s Battle For Twitter
- New Biohazards – Monkey Pox and Winter Flu
- Explaining America’s High Covid Death Toll
- Covid Complacency
- Covid Sub-variants Gaining Ground
- Australia’s Covid Surge
- Extreme Weather Grips SE Australia
- Honey From The Bees