The moon swells at the closest point in its elliptical orbit around the Earth and the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has provided amazing hi res imagery of the surface, including footprints left by Apollo astronauts between 1969 and 1972. Yet some people remain unconvinced.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- World’s Biggest Battery Operational In South Australia
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 5/12/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 5/12/17
- Will 2018 Be A Really Bad Year For Earthquakes?
- Tesla Announces Its New Electric Truck And Ultra Quick Roadster
- The Longer Arm Of The Law
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 21/11/17
- Australian Prime Minister’s $250,000 Prize For Science 2017
- Amazon Cloud Cam – Compact and User Friendly
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 21/11/17