Piers hears from Dr. Tony Heyes, retired physicist and inventor, about what he calls the Adams Event, a time 42,000 years ago when the Earth’s magnetic field flipped. During this period, our magnetic shield dropped to below 6% of its current level exposing surface life to dangerous radiation from space and auroral activity so bright that night turned into day. Tony suggests the extinctions of Australia’s megafauna and neanderthals may have been caused by this apocalyptic environmental crisis, as revealed in the rings of an ancient Kauri tree, preserved in a swamp in New Zealand.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age
- Statewide Lockdown Threatens Victoria’s Fragile Recovery
- Everything From Bees Tasting Covid To Monkeys Playing Pong Via Neuralink!
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Understanding Risk – Gambling And Insurance
- Understanding Risk – The Maths And The Markets
- A New Approach To Tackling Buruli Infections