The River Murray International Dark Sky Reserve in South Australia is a massive 3000 square kilometres in area and, with some of the darkest skies on the planet, is a star-gazers paradise. Only the 15th location to receive such status, viewers can feast their eyes on the centre of our Milky Way galaxy, which cannot be seen from the Northern Hemisphere.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Post Fires, Will Australia Reconsider Climate Change?
- US Lawmakers Concerned About Personal Data Hosted In China And Russia
- Climate Change, Not Just A Rogue Asteroid, Killed The Dinosaurs
- World’s Oceans Have A Million Times More Plastic Than We Thought
- Space Bugs That Eat Rock And Metal
- Preserving Pirated Scientific Papers
- Much Freer Speech On Twitter
- Should A Double Murderer Be Forgotten?
- China’s All-Pervasive Facial Recognition
- Radical ‘Flying’ Boats Competing For America’s Cup In 2021