While Trump’s use of the secret messaging service Confide may breach federal record-keeping laws, there are also concerns about security breaches. Chief of Staff John Kelly may have used a compromised phone for months when he was Secretary of Homeland Security, while several inner circle advisors relied on private devices to conduct government business. Moreover, a US Judge says that as President, Trump doesn’t have the right to block followers on Twitter.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deepfaking – Putting Words In Your Mouth
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?
- Sitting Duck – Ransomware Attack On City Of Baltimore
- BlockOne Promises A Secure Version Of The Internet
- A Clean And Green Alternative To Styrofoam