Guy West, professional share market investor and a world chess master and Dr. Ian Storey, mathematician and information security expert share their thoughts on the extraordinary times we find ourselves in. Are we heading for a big collapse – in equities, cryptos and property? Will we face hyper-inflation as governments crank up the money printing presses? What about GameStop and the Reddit group ‘Wall Street Bets’, which took on the big hedge funds? Is capitalism broken?
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age