Our weekly news round-up: 10,000 Aussies done in AGL ransomware scam; Irongate – the Stuxnet worm revisited?; 642 million passwords stolen in megabreach; Ground level traffic lights for Sydney mobile tragics; Police to access mobile metadata after car accidents.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- FAKE SCIENCE – Dispelling Myths Of Physical Risks Of Smart Phone Use
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 10/10/17
- An Eye For An iPhone
- Australia Gets Its Own Space Agency
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/10/17
- End Of Mission For Cassini
- How Far Can Bitcoin Go?
- Massive Bluetooth Security Flaw Announced
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/9/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 19/9/17