Our weekly news round-up: Google Pixel Buds translate up to 40 languages in near real time; Project Loon given go ahead to launch balloons to deliver internet to hurricane-ravaged Caribbean; Sydney University develops MeTro hydrogels to help close wounds both in the field and on the operating table; New tool to efficiently extract stem cells from human teeth; The Moon once had active volcanism and an atmosphere – remnant lava tubes could be a good place for manned lunar bases; FaceTec’s Zoom technology offers software-only Face ID which could be used in a range of standard smart phones.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- PayPal Embraces Bitcoin
- Shooting At The International Space Station
- Translating Brain Signals Into Synthesised Speech
- No Greater Lie Than A Half Truth
- The 21st Century’s Moon Race
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown