Our weekly news round-up: Google Pixel Buds translate up to 40 languages in near real time; Project Loon given go ahead to launch balloons to deliver internet to hurricane-ravaged Caribbean; Sydney University develops MeTro hydrogels to help close wounds both in the field and on the operating table; New tool to efficiently extract stem cells from human teeth; The Moon once had active volcanism and an atmosphere – remnant lava tubes could be a good place for manned lunar bases; FaceTec’s Zoom technology offers software-only Face ID which could be used in a range of standard smart phones.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 9/1/18
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 2
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 1
- Why The Earth Isn’t Flat
- The Demise Of Net Neutrality (and why it’s a worry)
- Trump’s Plans For The US Space Program
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/12/17
- What To Look Out For At CES 2018
- When Will Bitcoin Crash?
- Magpies Voted Australia’s Bird Of The Year