Our weekly news round-up: Google’s Panoramio photo sharing service to close; New Horizons completes Pluto fly-by data return and prepares for next encounter in the Kuiper Belt; ‘Alien Megastructure’ star will be studied by Yuri Milner’s Breakthrough Listen SETI project using West Virginia’s Greenbank radio telescope; Juno mission to Jupiter suffers set-backs; IBM’s Watson successfully confirms cancer diagnosise and even improves on doctors’ recommendations; Apple’s revenue declines for the first time in 15 years; iOS 10.1 update closes hacking vulnerability; Android Pay available in more places, especially the mobile web; Tesla turns a profit and announces no new capital needed for Model 3.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- World’s Biggest Battery Operational In South Australia
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 5/12/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 5/12/17
- Will 2018 Be A Really Bad Year For Earthquakes?
- Tesla Announces Its New Electric Truck And Ultra Quick Roadster
- The Longer Arm Of The Law
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 21/11/17
- Australian Prime Minister’s $250,000 Prize For Science 2017
- Amazon Cloud Cam – Compact and User Friendly
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 21/11/17