Our weekly news round-up: Google’s Panoramio photo sharing service to close; New Horizons completes Pluto fly-by data return and prepares for next encounter in the Kuiper Belt; ‘Alien Megastructure’ star will be studied by Yuri Milner’s Breakthrough Listen SETI project using West Virginia’s Greenbank radio telescope; Juno mission to Jupiter suffers set-backs; IBM’s Watson successfully confirms cancer diagnosise and even improves on doctors’ recommendations; Apple’s revenue declines for the first time in 15 years; iOS 10.1 update closes hacking vulnerability; Android Pay available in more places, especially the mobile web; Tesla turns a profit and announces no new capital needed for Model 3.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age
- Statewide Lockdown Threatens Victoria’s Fragile Recovery
- Everything From Bees Tasting Covid To Monkeys Playing Pong Via Neuralink!
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Understanding Risk – Gambling And Insurance
- Understanding Risk – The Maths And The Markets
- A New Approach To Tackling Buruli Infections
- Ingenious! First Powered Flight On Another Planet
- A Beekeeper’s Take On Wall St Bets