Our weekly news round-up: ID theft a growing problem in Oz; Google Play apps vulnerable to Viking Horde malware, botnets; Bixpy’s compact and portable jetdrive for water sports; ‘Remove Debris’ demonstrator to launch from ISS in 2017; Australian tests for Toyota Murai hydrogen cars; High (and low) tech car thieves; Pain-free dental operations; Ashley Madison leaning on clients; Password sharing is a federal crime in US; Juno safely in orbit around Jupiter but images and science data won’t arrive until September.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deadly Fungus Candida Auris Spreading Around The World
- Your Essential Tech Under $200
- A Helicopter For Mars
- Tipsiness Without Alcohol’s Adverse Effects
- Facebook Calls For Global, Unified Regulation Of Social Media
- Can Viral Extremism Be Stopped?
- The Next Generation Is 5G
- Spotify Takes On Apple As Music Streaming War Heats Up
- UK Parliament Demands Tough Regulation Of Social Media
- Book Review – Chasing New Horizons