Our weekly news round-up: ID theft a growing problem in Oz; Google Play apps vulnerable to Viking Horde malware, botnets; Bixpy’s compact and portable jetdrive for water sports; ‘Remove Debris’ demonstrator to launch from ISS in 2017; Australian tests for Toyota Murai hydrogen cars; High (and low) tech car thieves; Pain-free dental operations; Ashley Madison leaning on clients; Password sharing is a federal crime in US; Juno safely in orbit around Jupiter but images and science data won’t arrive until September.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age
- Statewide Lockdown Threatens Victoria’s Fragile Recovery
- Everything From Bees Tasting Covid To Monkeys Playing Pong Via Neuralink!
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Understanding Risk – Gambling And Insurance
- Understanding Risk – The Maths And The Markets
- A New Approach To Tackling Buruli Infections
- Ingenious! First Powered Flight On Another Planet
- A Beekeeper’s Take On Wall St Bets