Our weekly news round-up: ID theft a growing problem in Oz; Google Play apps vulnerable to Viking Horde malware, botnets; Bixpy’s compact and portable jetdrive for water sports; ‘Remove Debris’ demonstrator to launch from ISS in 2017; Australian tests for Toyota Murai hydrogen cars; High (and low) tech car thieves; Pain-free dental operations; Ashley Madison leaning on clients; Password sharing is a federal crime in US; Juno safely in orbit around Jupiter but images and science data won’t arrive until September.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Resurgence Of Internet Piracy
- Details Emerge Of Capilano’s Law Suit
- Capilano Honey Law Suit Grinds On
- China’s Ambitious Plans For Mars
- The Dangers To Humans And Bees Of The Herbicide Round Up
- Anachronistic Arachnophobia
- The Defunct Google Plus Service Was Hacked In March 2018
- How To Effectively Vaccinate Against Influenza
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns