Our weekly news round-up: ID theft a growing problem in Oz; Google Play apps vulnerable to Viking Horde malware, botnets; Bixpy’s compact and portable jetdrive for water sports; ‘Remove Debris’ demonstrator to launch from ISS in 2017; Australian tests for Toyota Murai hydrogen cars; High (and low) tech car thieves; Pain-free dental operations; Ashley Madison leaning on clients; Password sharing is a federal crime in US; Juno safely in orbit around Jupiter but images and science data won’t arrive until September.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- World Bee Day 20th May
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 15/5/18
- The Omnipresence Of Facial Recognition Technology
- Inside The Mind Of The World’s Richest Man
- Was Nefertiti Buried With King Tut?
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 8/5/18
- Towards A Universal Flu Vaccine
- The Symptoms Of Climate Change Are Plain To See…
- The Earth In Real Time
- Google Chat Tries To Muscle In On Messaging