Our weekly news round-up: ID theft a growing problem in Oz; Google Play apps vulnerable to Viking Horde malware, botnets; Bixpy’s compact and portable jetdrive for water sports; ‘Remove Debris’ demonstrator to launch from ISS in 2017; Australian tests for Toyota Murai hydrogen cars; High (and low) tech car thieves; Pain-free dental operations; Ashley Madison leaning on clients; Password sharing is a federal crime in US; Juno safely in orbit around Jupiter but images and science data won’t arrive until September.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 1)
- China’s Overseas Key Individuals Database Revealed
- Is It Pointless For The ACCC To Take On Facebook And Google?
- Beyond Fear – Need For Openness & Community Discussion In Restarting Victoria
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?