Our weekly news round-up: Morocco fossil discovery suggests that as a species, we’re 100.000 years older than we thought; Curiosity rover studies ancient minerals at Gale Crater; Rookie astronauts train on board Aquarius, the world’s only undersea research station, off Florida; Backlash against Facebook’s role in recent elections; Bitcoin continues record run, as Japanese budget airline says it will accept the digital currency; Apple’s Chinese subcontractors selling customer data; Peter Sunde, founder of Pirate Bay, says data is way to centralised on today’s ‘awful’ internet; Tesla will build 10-20 more Giga Factories and disconnect fossil fuel powered charging stations.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- World’s Biggest Battery Operational In South Australia
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 5/12/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 5/12/17
- Will 2018 Be A Really Bad Year For Earthquakes?
- Tesla Announces Its New Electric Truck And Ultra Quick Roadster
- The Longer Arm Of The Law
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 21/11/17
- Australian Prime Minister’s $250,000 Prize For Science 2017
- Amazon Cloud Cam – Compact and User Friendly
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 21/11/17