Our weekly news round-up: Large and mysterious cavity detected inside Great Pyramid; Dinosaurs were super unlucky to go extinct (along with 75% of all life); Apple brings its ‘Anyone Can Code’ initiative to Australia, NZ and Europe; Japanese smart fork masks the sound of noodle slurping; South Korea’s new carless smart city; Logitech ends support for Harmony Link universal remotes; Bitcoin’s latest fork cancelled for technical reasons; Samsung gives up on in-display fingerprint scanner for Galaxy S9.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- US Lawmakers Concerned About Personal Data Hosted In China And Russia
- Climate Change, Not Just A Rogue Asteroid, Killed The Dinosaurs
- World’s Oceans Have A Million Times More Plastic Than We Thought
- Space Bugs That Eat Rock And Metal
- Preserving Pirated Scientific Papers
- Much Freer Speech On Twitter
- Should A Double Murderer Be Forgotten?
- China’s All-Pervasive Facial Recognition
- Radical ‘Flying’ Boats Competing For America’s Cup In 2021
- Do We Really Have To Use Google Search?