Our weekly news round-up: New technique set to curb cane toad numbers, using their own toxins; Apple gains permit to test self-driving cars in California; Metal Organic Frameworks promise to extract water from Earth’s atmosphere; NASA’s new Space Launch System is significantly under-funded, expect delays; Burger King’s gorilla marketing campaign triggers Google Home to advertise the Whopper; Huge pre-orders for Galaxy S8; Uber’s $2.8 billion loss in 2016; ISP’s must collect and retain Australian meta data from now; New VR experience lets sick kids go to the zoo – virtually.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- World’s Biggest Battery Operational In South Australia
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 5/12/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 5/12/17
- Will 2018 Be A Really Bad Year For Earthquakes?
- Tesla Announces Its New Electric Truck And Ultra Quick Roadster
- The Longer Arm Of The Law
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 21/11/17
- Australian Prime Minister’s $250,000 Prize For Science 2017
- Amazon Cloud Cam – Compact and User Friendly
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 21/11/17