Our weekly news round-up: Giant Triton snails take on crown of thorns starfish to save Great Barrier Reef; Caltech develops collaborative DNA robots to perform tasks on nanometer scale; US government bans use of Kaspersky antivirus software, on fears it contains spyware; AI driven financial services apps grow in sophistication; Fall out continues from that massive Equifax data breach; CCleaner PC performance software found to have malware; Supporting high-tech farming start-ups.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook
- Wannacry Malware Traced Back To North Korean Hacker
- 2018 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime