Our weekly news round-up: Sony’s new super cute Aibo robot dog on sale in Japan; How to use a 4WD to attract frenzied spiders; Space X’s Starlink microsats aim to bring low-cost internet to anywhere in the world; FAA investigating collisions between drones and larger aircraft amid rising safety concerns; Australia’s Civil Aviation Safety Authority moves to improve safety understanding by drone operators; UK unveils AI-based extremism blocking tool; Belgium takes Google to court over breach of privacy laws; SnapChat redesign alienates users.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age