Our weekly news round-up: Elon Musk backs #deletefacebook campaign by taking down Tesla and SpaceX pages; Tim Cook tells China Development Forum new regulations are needed to protect privacy online; Australia to deploy wind and solar powered ocean research drones; Great Pacific Garbage Patch far bigger than previously thought; Millions of Spotify users have ad blockers to avoid paying for the service; Smart farms showcased in Sydney; Google Chrome cracks down on autoplay video ads; Samsung Pay connects Australia’s big banks into its NFC payment system.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- AI’s Double-Edged Sword
- Eyes Are The Window To the Soul – And Your Future Health
- Active Volcanism On Mars
- LSD Back In Fashion For Medical Use?
- Some Good News About Plastic
- State Sponsored Cyber Warfare
- Do Video Games Make Kids Violent?
- AI For Mass Surveillance
- Political Ambitions Of A Bee Activist
- An Update From Bee Activist Simon Mulvany