Our weekly news round-up: Elon Musk backs #deletefacebook campaign by taking down Tesla and SpaceX pages; Tim Cook tells China Development Forum new regulations are needed to protect privacy online; Australia to deploy wind and solar powered ocean research drones; Great Pacific Garbage Patch far bigger than previously thought; Millions of Spotify users have ad blockers to avoid paying for the service; Smart farms showcased in Sydney; Google Chrome cracks down on autoplay video ads; Samsung Pay connects Australia’s big banks into its NFC payment system.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Resurgence Of Internet Piracy
- Details Emerge Of Capilano’s Law Suit
- Capilano Honey Law Suit Grinds On
- China’s Ambitious Plans For Mars
- The Dangers To Humans And Bees Of The Herbicide Round Up
- Anachronistic Arachnophobia
- The Defunct Google Plus Service Was Hacked In March 2018
- How To Effectively Vaccinate Against Influenza
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns