Our weekly news round-up: Gmail will no longer be scanned to serve relevant ads; Hi res images suggest moon is still geologically active; China building ultra-compact, cheap electric cars; Fake girlfriends on Facebook; Trump sued for alleged breach of Presidential Records Act; GOP leaks data on 200m Americans; McDonalds shares jump after adoption of ordering kiosks to reduce staffing levels; Sophisticated algorithms threaten jobs of accountants and investment managers.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Honey From The Bees
- Signing Off For 2021
- America Passes 800,000 Covid Deaths, As Omicron Accelerates
- Victoria's Mounting Covid Death Toll
- The Militarisation Of Space
- OMG, Omicron!
- Mass Protests As Europe Begins Another Covid Winter Of Discontent
- Learning To Live With The Plague, Victoria Nears 90% Fully Vaccinated
- Two Worlds – The Vaxed And The Unvaxed
- Covid Update – As Victoria Opens Up, Its Government Moves To Cement Rule By Decree