Our weekly news round-up: Cassini radar images of transient lake features on Titan put down to bubbling hydrocarbon reactions; Hackers target iCloud, demand ransom from Apple; The real reasons the US and UK have banned laptops on flights from North Africa and the Middle East; US bill to allow ISPs to on-sell your private data to marketers; Google reinstates location sharing feature on Android; 15% of Twitter users are bots – CEO Jack Dorsey faces pressure to resign; Uber suspends its self-driving car program over safety concerns.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age
- Statewide Lockdown Threatens Victoria’s Fragile Recovery
- Everything From Bees Tasting Covid To Monkeys Playing Pong Via Neuralink!
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Understanding Risk – Gambling And Insurance
- Understanding Risk – The Maths And The Markets
- A New Approach To Tackling Buruli Infections
- Ingenious! First Powered Flight On Another Planet
- A Beekeeper’s Take On Wall St Bets