Our weekly news round-up: Cassini radar images of transient lake features on Titan put down to bubbling hydrocarbon reactions; Hackers target iCloud, demand ransom from Apple; The real reasons the US and UK have banned laptops on flights from North Africa and the Middle East; US bill to allow ISPs to on-sell your private data to marketers; Google reinstates location sharing feature on Android; 15% of Twitter users are bots – CEO Jack Dorsey faces pressure to resign; Uber suspends its self-driving car program over safety concerns.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Active Volcanism On Mars
- LSD Back In Fashion For Medical Use?
- Some Good News About Plastic
- State Sponsored Cyber Warfare
- Do Video Games Make Kids Violent?
- AI For Mass Surveillance
- Political Ambitions Of A Bee Activist
- An Update From Bee Activist Simon Mulvany
- Safer Internet Day 2019
- Stanford Study Shows Enduring Benefits Of Quitting Facebook