Our weekly news round-up: Chinese required to use their real names when posting comments online; Sharks to be monitored by AI drones on Aussie beaches; Babylonians invented trigonometry well before the Greeks; Johns Hopkins APL proposes a quadrocopter mission to Titan in 2019; Google pulls 500 apps containing spyware backdoor; MIT drones tackle big warehousing issue; More White House resignations over “inattention to cyber security threats”; Scamwatch: NBN scams proliferate.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook
- Wannacry Malware Traced Back To North Korean Hacker
- 2018 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia