Our weekly news round-up: Chinese required to use their real names when posting comments online; Sharks to be monitored by AI drones on Aussie beaches; Babylonians invented trigonometry well before the Greeks; Johns Hopkins APL proposes a quadrocopter mission to Titan in 2019; Google pulls 500 apps containing spyware backdoor; MIT drones tackle big warehousing issue; More White House resignations over “inattention to cyber security threats”; Scamwatch: NBN scams proliferate.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age