Our weekly news round-up: Serious iOS malware attack prompts Apple OS update within days of discovery; Extinct marsupial kitten of NW Queensland named in honour of naturalist Sir David Attenborough; Optus offers unmetered Presto and Netflix to premium mobile subscribers and bored commuters; Proxima B, a possibly habitable planet, is found orbiting Proxima Centauri, just 4 light years from our Sun; Interest in Pokemon Go wanes – down to 30 million users a day; Facebook to tap WhatsApp for targeted ads (even though they said they wouldn’t).
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age