Our weekly news round-up: Serious iOS malware attack prompts Apple OS update within days of discovery; Extinct marsupial kitten of NW Queensland named in honour of naturalist Sir David Attenborough; Optus offers unmetered Presto and Netflix to premium mobile subscribers and bored commuters; Proxima B, a possibly habitable planet, is found orbiting Proxima Centauri, just 4 light years from our Sun; Interest in Pokemon Go wanes – down to 30 million users a day; Facebook to tap WhatsApp for targeted ads (even though they said they wouldn’t).
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- World’s Biggest Battery Operational In South Australia
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 5/12/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 5/12/17
- Will 2018 Be A Really Bad Year For Earthquakes?
- Tesla Announces Its New Electric Truck And Ultra Quick Roadster
- The Longer Arm Of The Law
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 21/11/17
- Australian Prime Minister’s $250,000 Prize For Science 2017
- Amazon Cloud Cam – Compact and User Friendly
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 21/11/17