Our weekly news round-up: The world’s first trillion dollar companies; Facebook and Twitter’s share prices crash on revenue results; Blood moon – the century’s longest total lunar eclipse; More delays to America regaining its ability to launch humans into space; Most common ways to die while taking selfies; Negative consequences of facial recognition technology; Your electronic medical records could be worth $1000 each to hackers.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook
- Wannacry Malware Traced Back To North Korean Hacker
- 2018 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia