Our weekly news round-up: The world’s first trillion dollar companies; Facebook and Twitter’s share prices crash on revenue results; Blood moon – the century’s longest total lunar eclipse; More delays to America regaining its ability to launch humans into space; Most common ways to die while taking selfies; Negative consequences of facial recognition technology; Your electronic medical records could be worth $1000 each to hackers.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?
- Looking For Life Under Europa’s Ice
- The Amazing New Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Vast Trove Of Human DNA Data Sold To Private Equity
- Five Incredible Years For Elon Musk
- Product Review – Google Nest Wifi
- Amid The Pandemic, NASA’s Perseverance Rover Launches Safely To Mars