Our weekly news round-up: Uber faces London ban; EU accused of over-stating damage to copyright holders caused by piracy; Zuckerberg admits FB used to skew US and Brexit poll results and promises reforms; Computers the world over co-opted by malware to mine digital currencies; PM Turnbull’s ‘innovation nation’ fails to resonate with voters.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 9/1/18
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 2
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 1
- Why The Earth Isn’t Flat
- The Demise Of Net Neutrality (and why it’s a worry)
- Trump’s Plans For The US Space Program
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/12/17
- What To Look Out For At CES 2018
- When Will Bitcoin Crash?
- Magpies Voted Australia’s Bird Of The Year