Our weekly news round-up: Google Earth used to discover ancient structures in Saudi desert; Cochlear implant sound processor now made for iPhone; Sunu wristband uses sonar and haptic feedback to create a mental map of the world for the blind; Curiosity rover almost back to drilling Martian rocks; Global aurora and deadly radiation levels found at Mars after violent solar storm; China develops rice that thrives in sea water; Bitcoin’s so hot that just mentioning blockchain causes a stir; CAPTCHAs easily beaten by AI; Google extends warranty on Pixel 2 phones following screen complaints; Delays confirmed for iPhone X.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age
- Statewide Lockdown Threatens Victoria’s Fragile Recovery
- Everything From Bees Tasting Covid To Monkeys Playing Pong Via Neuralink!
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Understanding Risk – Gambling And Insurance
- Understanding Risk – The Maths And The Markets
- A New Approach To Tackling Buruli Infections
- Ingenious! First Powered Flight On Another Planet
- A Beekeeper’s Take On Wall St Bets