Our weekly news round-up: Incredible Apple Park nears completion; Big improvements in RAM; April 22 is March For Science Day in the US; Scandium – a miracle element and Australia has heaps; New twists in Uber’s legal stoush with Google; AI beats the worst traffic; Tesla plans its own city near Cambridge, UK; NanoCore software maker faces charges for others’ misuse of his popular remote access tool; NBN admits putting 100,000 connections in the too hard basket.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- PayPal Embraces Bitcoin
- Shooting At The International Space Station
- Translating Brain Signals Into Synthesised Speech
- No Greater Lie Than A Half Truth
- The 21st Century’s Moon Race
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown