Our weekly news round-up: Incredible Apple Park nears completion; Big improvements in RAM; April 22 is March For Science Day in the US; Scandium – a miracle element and Australia has heaps; New twists in Uber’s legal stoush with Google; AI beats the worst traffic; Tesla plans its own city near Cambridge, UK; NanoCore software maker faces charges for others’ misuse of his popular remote access tool; NBN admits putting 100,000 connections in the too hard basket.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age