Our weekly news round-up: Tencent and Alibaba look like becoming trillion dollar companies, dominating 770 million Chinese internet users; Curiosity rover resumes onboard rock sample analysis after 18 month hiatus; Cryosleep chamber under development by NASA for long-duration space travel; Big Californian utilities expand their EV infrastructure spend in readiness for the phase out of petrol-powered transportation; Big study finds chemotherapy not useful in treatment of most common early stage breast cancer; Aussie webcams hacked and fake testimonials posted on YouTube as endorsements for scammers’ service; Google Lens arrives on Android phones (and it’s really useful); Big tech companies team up to make computers more accessible to the vision-impaired.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age
- Statewide Lockdown Threatens Victoria’s Fragile Recovery
- Everything From Bees Tasting Covid To Monkeys Playing Pong Via Neuralink!
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Understanding Risk – Gambling And Insurance
- Understanding Risk – The Maths And The Markets
- A New Approach To Tackling Buruli Infections