Our weekly news round-up: Tencent and Alibaba look like becoming trillion dollar companies, dominating 770 million Chinese internet users; Curiosity rover resumes onboard rock sample analysis after 18 month hiatus; Cryosleep chamber under development by NASA for long-duration space travel; Big Californian utilities expand their EV infrastructure spend in readiness for the phase out of petrol-powered transportation; Big study finds chemotherapy not useful in treatment of most common early stage breast cancer; Aussie webcams hacked and fake testimonials posted on YouTube as endorsements for scammers’ service; Google Lens arrives on Android phones (and it’s really useful); Big tech companies team up to make computers more accessible to the vision-impaired.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Black Hole Revealed In Exquisite Detail
- Wave Of Euphoria – Why Are Markets Running So Hot?
- Picture Perfect Landing At Jezero
- Reigniting The Fear Factor – Victoria’s Latest Statewide Lockdown Condemned
- Seven Minutes Of Terror – An Arrival On Mars Like Never Before
- Ranking Countries’ Pandemic Response
- In Depth – The Onyx Boox Note Air
- Signing Off On 2020
- Open For Business – Towards Covid Normal (Dec 7, 9, 14 & 16)
- Pandemic Pivot – How A Melbourne VR Company Responded To The New Paradigm (Part 2)