Our weekly news round-up: Breakthrough Listen detects repeating Fast Radio Bursts from a dwarf galaxy 3 billion lights years away; Being snap happy can actually improve your recollection of a place; Swedish study finds ravens are scary smart; Computers determine pain levels by analysing faces; Uber will stop tracking you after your trip is complete; More smart phones lack head phone jacks; Drones speed up insurance claims post hurricane Harvey; Domino’s testing autonomous pizza delivery vehicles; Apple to launch 10 year anniversary iPhone on September 12.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Black Hole Revealed In Exquisite Detail
- Wave Of Euphoria – Why Are Markets Running So Hot?
- Picture Perfect Landing At Jezero
- Reigniting The Fear Factor – Victoria’s Latest Statewide Lockdown Condemned
- Seven Minutes Of Terror – An Arrival On Mars Like Never Before
- Ranking Countries’ Pandemic Response
- In Depth – The Onyx Boox Note Air
- Signing Off On 2020
- Open For Business – Towards Covid Normal (Dec 7, 9, 14 & 16)
- Pandemic Pivot – How A Melbourne VR Company Responded To The New Paradigm (Part 2)