Our weekly news round-up: Breakthrough Listen detects repeating Fast Radio Bursts from a dwarf galaxy 3 billion lights years away; Being snap happy can actually improve your recollection of a place; Swedish study finds ravens are scary smart; Computers determine pain levels by analysing faces; Uber will stop tracking you after your trip is complete; More smart phones lack head phone jacks; Drones speed up insurance claims post hurricane Harvey; Domino’s testing autonomous pizza delivery vehicles; Apple to launch 10 year anniversary iPhone on September 12.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook
- Wannacry Malware Traced Back To North Korean Hacker
- 2018 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia