Our weekly news round-up: Breakthrough Listen detects repeating Fast Radio Bursts from a dwarf galaxy 3 billion lights years away; Being snap happy can actually improve your recollection of a place; Swedish study finds ravens are scary smart; Computers determine pain levels by analysing faces; Uber will stop tracking you after your trip is complete; More smart phones lack head phone jacks; Drones speed up insurance claims post hurricane Harvey; Domino’s testing autonomous pizza delivery vehicles; Apple to launch 10 year anniversary iPhone on September 12.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Moon Shot 2.0
- Cracking Down On Loot Boxes
- Back To The Brick
- Doing Away With Physical Passports
- The Do-Not-Track Act of 2019
- Pristine Batch Of Lunar Surface Samples To Be Opened
- Dream Market Illicit Drug Site Closed
- Google Crackdown On Ad Fraud
- China’s Growing Footprint In Antarctica
- A Tough IPO For Uber?