Our weekly news round-up: Meteorites found on Earth hint at complex organic precursors in the asteroid belt; All systems go for historic Falcon Heavy; Transparent, stetchable nanostructures used to make a smart contact lens; Aussie Jackson Palmer, creator of Dogecoin, reveals his crypto currency was supposed to be a joke; Automated cashiers disrupt bricks and mortar retailers; Facebook loses a million users in North America; New Australian data breach notification laws take effect on February 22.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs
- Humankind Grounded By Covid-19
- Adapting To The New Paradigm
- Working From Home
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 2)
- The Time That Is Given Us
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)