Our weekly news round-up: NASA will send an orbiter to Psyche, a solid metal asteroid 200km in diameter; Oldest micro-fossils of early life found in Quebec; Trump moves to wind back Obama’s limits on tail pipe emissions; ‘March For Science’ builds huge support from disgruntled American scientists; John Goodenough, the 94 year old inventor of the lithium ion battery, develops new solid state battery tech; Samsung patents ‘bezel-less’ display; Successful Snapchat IPO raises US$3.4 billion.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- PayPal Embraces Bitcoin
- Shooting At The International Space Station
- Translating Brain Signals Into Synthesised Speech
- No Greater Lie Than A Half Truth
- The 21st Century’s Moon Race
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown