Our weekly news round-up: NASA will send an orbiter to Psyche, a solid metal asteroid 200km in diameter; Oldest micro-fossils of early life found in Quebec; Trump moves to wind back Obama’s limits on tail pipe emissions; ‘March For Science’ builds huge support from disgruntled American scientists; John Goodenough, the 94 year old inventor of the lithium ion battery, develops new solid state battery tech; Samsung patents ‘bezel-less’ display; Successful Snapchat IPO raises US$3.4 billion.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age