Our weekly news round-up: NASA legend John Young – Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle astronaut – has died aged 87; After delays, Space X’s giant Falcon Heavy rocket is set for launch in early February; US Army develops school shooting simulator to aid survival for teachers and students; Italian clothing designers defeat Apple lawsuit, gain right to use brand name Steve Jobs for clothing and electronics products; Nigerian prince con artist arrested in New Orleans; Bitcoin has a volatile month as interest grows in alternative digital currencies like Ethereum and Ripple.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age