Our weekly news round-up: Global fallout from Fukushima declared to be minimal; Families of San Bernadino terror victims are suing Facebook, Twitter and Google; Quantum computing comes of age; Hawking says we have 100 years to leave Earth or risk extinction; NASA offers bounty to anyone who can optimise its code; Google docs hit with phishing scam; Foxtel files to block more pirate sites; AI can copy your voice after a minute training.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Black Hole Revealed In Exquisite Detail
- Wave Of Euphoria – Why Are Markets Running So Hot?
- Picture Perfect Landing At Jezero
- Reigniting The Fear Factor – Victoria’s Latest Statewide Lockdown Condemned
- Seven Minutes Of Terror – An Arrival On Mars Like Never Before
- Ranking Countries’ Pandemic Response
- In Depth – The Onyx Boox Note Air
- Signing Off On 2020
- Open For Business – Towards Covid Normal (Dec 7, 9, 14 & 16)
- Pandemic Pivot – How A Melbourne VR Company Responded To The New Paradigm (Part 2)