Hydrogen derived from ammonia could soon be powering cars in Japan, Korea and Singapore. This follows ten years of research at Australia’s CSIRO into a special membrane to convert hydrogen to ammonia, meaning it can be shipped safely and then easily converted back to hydrogen anywhere in the world.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 1)
- China’s Overseas Key Individuals Database Revealed
- Is It Pointless For The ACCC To Take On Facebook And Google?
- Beyond Fear – Need For Openness & Community Discussion In Restarting Victoria
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?