Hydrogen derived from ammonia could soon be powering cars in Japan, Korea and Singapore. This follows ten years of research at Australia’s CSIRO into a special membrane to convert hydrogen to ammonia, meaning it can be shipped safely and then easily converted back to hydrogen anywhere in the world.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Exploring Ancient Archaeological Sites As Never Before
- Melbourne Is First International Uber Air Pilot City
- Deepfaking – Putting Words In Your Mouth
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?
- Sitting Duck – Ransomware Attack On City Of Baltimore